Is this your first time here?
Saint Meinrad Archabbey accepts credit cards and is required to follow standards known as PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards). Those criteria standards are as follows:
- Requires users to change passwords at least every 90 days
- New passwords cannot be the same as the four previously used passwords
- Require a minimum length of at least seven characters
- Not contain the user's account name or parts of the user's full name that exceed two consecutive characters
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)
- Non-alphabetic characters (for example, !, $, #, %)
If you were able to login and are now no longer able to login it may be your password is expired. To verify if your password is expired, go to http://portal.office.com and login with your Saint Meinrad email address as the username and your email password. If your password is expired you will be prompted to change it. Once changed, you will be able to log in to Moodle.